A ‘new generation’ super absorbent bedding powder
Why Agrisec 250?
• Multiple use – livestock houses, cow cubicles, game runs, lambing and farrowing areas.
• Highly absorbent – 1.5lt of water per 1kg of product
• Forms easy to remove dry clumps
• Contains all natural ingredients
• Agrisec 250 Plus contains Halamid which is a Defra approved disinfectant powder with germ killing properties.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
Instructions for use
– Sow : 65 g per day in gestation behind the sow and in the farrowing area.
– Gilt : 100 g per day for straw or sawdust bedding.
Sow farrowing :
Top dress Agrisec 250 in the pens and on heat mats before farrowing. Agrisec 250 is especially designed for application to surfaces where young piglets have contact immediately after birth.
– Turkeys : 50 g per m² twice per week from the 2nd to the 10th week.
Chicken : 50 g per m² twice per week from the 2nd to the 5th week.
– Duck :
> On straw : 70 g per m² each day from the 1st to the 12th week.
> On slats : 50 g per m² each day from the 1st to the 12th week.
Bovine production (dairy cow)
– Keeping in sheds : 400 g per cow 3 times per week.
– Box : 180 g per cow and per day.
– Breeding calf : 80 g per m² 3 times per week.
Horses and racehorses
4 or 5 kg just before the renewal of the litter. Then, 1 kg on damp places twice or three times per week after removing the manure and before airing the top of the litter.